Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My dogs: Daisy, Mo, Sampson, Delilah, and Dutchess

Daisy and Mo are ruby and black/tan (respectively) Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, CKC registered.  They will both turn 7 this year and I have had them since they were 9 weeks old.  Daisy and Mo are like an old married couple, and Daisy is definitely in charge.  Mo follows her everywhere (ie if I want Mo to come, I call Daisy:) ).  They were a great breeding pair and their pups were all sold to good home (all 9 litters).  I retired them by having them both fixed last year so they are enjoying their 'senior years'.

After moving to the country, I have adopted 3 rescue dogs from my vet's office (shelter).  All are fixed!  Dutchess is my big mastiff/great dane mix and she is about 3.  This gentle giant, however, thinks she is a lap dog.  Sampson is a white chihuahua/terrier mix who won't leave Dutchess alone.  Delilah is also a chihuahua mix who won't leave Sampson alone.  They all get along and are happy and healthy.  More pictures will follow.

1 comment: