Saturday, March 17, 2012

Can you make pillows out of dog hair?

I am not going to complain about this summer like weather but.. My dogs are loving this weather and just laying out in the sun which is great. THEY ARE ALREADY SHEDDING! That part I could do without, or at least my furniture could do without. It is interesting, though, that my shortest haired dogs (chihuahua mixes and my mastiff mix) seem to shed as much as my Spaniels??? Daisy and Mo (the Spaniels) love to chase the butterflies, flies, bees (yes I have them already). I missed a great pic when Daisy was so intent on catching a butterfly that she crashed into the fence. They are so cute when they are embarassed! (Anyway, I am grateful for the chickens eating all the bugs because they are out in force already and I HATE THEM.) My rescues prefer to chase the rabbits and chickens on the other side of the fence. Dutchess loves to challenge the Alpacas while Sampson and Delilah just kind of look at them with confusion (I do the same sometimes). The good news is I don't have to buy dog toys as they can always entertain themselves by just looking around:)

No comments:

Post a Comment