Friday, September 14, 2012

Dogs are still wo(man's) best friend:)

Well the heat is finally abating, and I do have some great if not evil (:) ) looking pics of my daughter with some of my dogs.  The 'evil' look comes from the lack of red eye reduction and they look like they are saying "I keell you:)".  Once I get them off my Iphone, I will upload them.  On the bright side, I don't need a new adaptor since I don't have the 'new' Iphone 5... 
Daisy, Mo, Sampson, and Dutchess have all had their shots and are crazy as ever.  Delila is due next month for her shots.  There have been a couple of new dogs roaming through the property and I don't like that.  As much as I love dogs and realize that I live in the country, I still expect people to contain their critters... Whenever these two come through, my Alpacas go nuts with warning whinnies and I really don't like it.  Especially with the weather changing and deer season starting soon enough, I really need to get some sleep:)
The dogs also go nuts over the cat that has adopted us which I don't mind since the latest snake buddy got charmed to death (see snake buddy update:) ).
September 14, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment