Friday, September 14, 2012

People matter too, just tired of most and like animals better:)

I think people are critters too but just wish sometimes that we didn't have the ability to speak verbally.  The greatest truth in my life comes from my animals who I realize I don't 'own' , can't verbalize but can speak volumes if you care enough to interpret what they are expressing, but who allow me the privilege to feed them and be in their company.  They never pretend to be anything but what they are, don't promise anything, but still fill my life with amusement and joy.  It may sound simplistic but maybe we humans need to take a lesson?  If I posted a video or mocked one of my critters, they would be smart enough to not give it the time of day or more than a 30 second reaction.... As Ellen says, be kind to one another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment