Monday, May 28, 2012

Dog Days of Summer showed up early :(

Well, the heat is not man's best friend nor mine.  I took Dutchess (my big Mastiff rescue) and Sampson (my white chihuahua rescue) to the vet last Saturday for their shots.  They did pretty well but I have to admit it was funny watching my vet get Dutchess up on the counter!  She is 80 pounds, and Sampson is 12 pounds.  Because of the warm weather and overabundance of insects, I had them both tested for heartworm and THANK GOD, they were both negative:)  Daisy and Moe, my cavaliers, are also due for their shots but I have a small car so they will go on a separate trip and get trimmed as well.  I will post pics of all my canine critters in the next couple of weeks.  Little Delila won't be due for her shots until October.  I am glad I got more chickens as the bugs this year are awful!

May 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment